Thank you for your interest in being a Guest Writer for One Spicy Pepper!
This blog covers three specific areas:
- Food ~ Juicing, Drinks, Healthy Foods, Dairy-Free Recipes, Gluten-Free Recipes, Vegan Recipes, Paleo Recipes
- Beauty ~ Product Reviews, Anti-Aging, Beauty Products, Make-up, Face/Body Treatments, Hair, Skin, Nails
- Style ~ Clothing, Accessories, Shoes, Purses/Bags, Jewelry
I will only accept posts related to these three areas and their specific topics.
- Your guest post for One Spicy Pepper must be original and never published on another site or blog.
- Your guest post can include 1 line (Article written by:_____) at either the beginning or end of the article, with 1 link to your blog and/or 1 preferred personal social site such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Plus, etc.
- Links to commercial sites or any affiliate links, are NOT ALLOWED.
- The guest post should be approx. 500 words (or more) in length (here is an example of what a 500 word article looks like).
- You must include within the guest post, at least 1 link to a former post on my blog.
- One Spicy Pepper reserves the right to make any edits to your guest post as is seen fit (if any edits are made you will be notified prior to the guest post being published).
- Attach any images you’d like within your guest post but please be sure to include the appropriate photo credits (or your own if not from an outside source).
To submit your guest post for approval, please complete this form and include your attachment.
HERE is an example of what a guest post on One Spicy Pepper looks like.