These came out super delicious and had my fiance and I literally licking our fingers! They make a great side dish to so many meals, PLUS you can also eat them like fries with your favorite dipping sauce! Who doesn’t love fries, right?? Definitely a Must-Try!!
#QUICKANDEASY –> (two thumbs up in my book!)
Crispy Oven-Baked Flax Green Beans
Serves 3-5 people
Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Paleo / Vegan
Author: Cynthia of OneSpicyPepper.com
- 1 lb of organic green beans (with ends cut off)
- 3 tbsp. flax meal
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh pepper
- enough Olive oil to coat the beans
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl or zip-lock bag until coated well.
- Spread the coated green beans evenly onto a greased baking pan or dish.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until crispy golden brown. The longer you bake the crispier they will get.
- ENJOY! 🙂