Since we just passed Halloween and are nearing the Thanksgiving holiday I’m surrounded by pumpkins everywhere! I really wanted to make some yummy pumpkin pancakes to enjoy for breakfast 🙂 (but without all the added sugars and bad stuff).
Gluten-Free / Dairy-Free / Sugar-Free
Yields about 6-8 pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 3 1/2 tsps Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Few dashes of Ground Pumpkin Spice (you can also substitute with Ground Cinnamon)
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and ground pumpkin spice.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and olive oil; mix until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of sugar-free pumpkin puree; mix well.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium high heat and scoop the batter onto the pan using approx. 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot!