This was beyond amazing. I’m a huge fan of anything pepper 🙂
- 1 Salmon fillet
- 1 cup of multicolored Quinoa
- 1 cup of chopped romaine lettuce
- frozen Trader Joe’s fries (or you can cut your own potato fries)
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
- Put the Quinoa to cook in small pot with 2 cups water (let it boil, then simmer until all the water if fully absorbed). Add salt and pepper.
- While the Quinoa cooks, in a saucepan add olive oil and salmon fillet and start to cook on medium heat – about 5-10 minutes on each side until cooked through and fish flakes. Add all the pepper and other spices to the fish while cooking.
- Now while the fish and Quinoa are both cooking, add the fries to a greased pan,sprinkle with salt and pepper and pop in the oven at 425 degrees and bake until they turn golden brown – about 20-40 minutes.
- Chop up the romaine lettuce and some red onions (optional) and set aside.
- Once everything finishes cooking, serve and enjoy! 🙂