- 1 Organic Apple
- 1 Organic Cucumber
- 1 Organic Yellow Bell Pepper
Apples deserve to be called “nutritional powerhouses”. They contain the following important nutrients:
- Vitamin C – a powerful natural antioxidant capable of blocking some of the damage caused by free radicals, as well as boosting the body’s resistance against infectious agents, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- B-complex vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B-6) – these vitamins are key in maintaining red blood cells and the nervous system in good health.
- Dietary fiber – high fiber diets can help prevent the development of certain diseases and may help prevent the amount of bad cholesterol in your blood from rising.
- Phytonutrients – apples are rich in polyphenolic compounds.These phyto nutrients help protect the body from the detrimental effects of free radicals.
- Minerals such as calcium, potassium, and phosphorus.
Some of the impressive health benefits of a cucumber are:
- Keeps you hydrated
- Fights heat, both inside and out
- Flushes out toxins
- Lavishes you with vitamins
- Supplies skin-friendly minerals: magnesium, potassium, silicon
- Aids in weight loss
- Revives the eyes
- Cuts cancer
Bell peppers have the following power nutrients:
- Vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids) *excellent source*
- Vitamin C *excellent source*
- Vitamin B6 *excellent source*
- Vitamin E
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin B2
- Pantothenic Acid
So, juice up and enjoy!! 🙂