Do you want a quick and easy super delicious dinner option? This meal took me only 20 minutes to prepare and tastes fabulous!
- Gluten-Free Barilla Spaghetti Pasta
- Safeway Select Tomato Basil Sauce
- Organic Grass-Fed Ground Beef
- Optional: Organic Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Boil the spaghetti until al dente (approx. 10 minutes)
- While the pasta boils, in a deep dish pan add some olive oil and cook the ground beef until evenly browned and cooked through.
- If you opt in with the mushrooms, add the sliced mushrooms after the meat cooks and let the heat soften them up a bit (approx. 2 minutes) while stirring.
- Once the pasta is done boiling, strain and add to the pan with the ground beef; add the pasta sauce and mix together.
- Let everything sit on low heat for approx. 1 more minute – make sure the pasta sauce fully coats everything.
- Then serve and enjoy!
NOTE: the pasta sauce can also be home-made very easily by mixing some diced tomatoes, water, tomato paste, basil, extra virgin olive oil, salt, garlic, onions, vinegar, spices (optional: white wine) together in a blender. 🙂