I give this product 4 out of 5 stars.
The Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask actually feels like your skin is floating through the clouds!! And sort of looks like it too. LOL
After washing your face, pump a little of the gel onto your finger tips and apply to a damp face with circular strokes. Don’t rub it in too much as the gel you applied very quickly will start to foam up as the oxygen begins to work. This part feels heavenly! 🙂
This oxygen rejuvenating mask was engineered to mimic the effects of our spa’s famous triple oxygen treatment facial in minutes, this miracle worker instantly delivers a shot of oxygen, a powerhouse form of vitamin C, time-released antioxidants, and a moisture fix to spiff up your complexion when it’s looking and feeling lackluster.
This is what it will look like after the oxygen has done it’s job (please ignore my pucker lips lol and the fact I have no makeup! Ahhhh!).
The benefits I notice:
- Instantly brightens and refreshes my skin
- Leaves my complexion feeling dewy
- Helps calm any mild redness or irritation
- The whole process takes about 5 minutes
- You only need a few pumps of the gel (one bottle will last you a long time)
- EUK-134: Advanced free radical “clean up squad” with superior antioxidant action that also mimics the body’s natural ability to fight free radical damage
- Fluid 02: Advanced delivery system carries stabilized oxygen in a liquid form and then releases the oxygen on the skin’s surface for plumper, smoother skin.
- soy protein: Helps stimulate cellular renewal for brighter skin.
- vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant that enhances collagen synthesis to brighten skin.
- grape seed extract: Antioxidant that reduces dullness and protects skin from free radical damage and the damaging effects of environmental aggressors.
- vitamin E & green tea: Powerful moisturizing antioxidants that hydrate and protect skin
All in all, I think it’s too pricey at $54 a bottle, but I do like the product and it is worth having around for those days when your skin needs a quick pick me up. BUT it definitely doesn’t take the place of a real facial!
Have you used this product before, or something similar?