I normally stay away from coffee 😁 but… Every once in a while – usually on a weekend – I decide to indulge! This was my very first attempt at making this and I must say it came out pretty good for my first time. 😊
- 2 freshly brewed Caramelito espresso shots (I made mine in my Nespresso machine)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 bag of stevia sweetener
- Ice cubes (enough to give a thicker consistency)
- In a blender, add the banana, almond milk and a few ice cubes.
- Blend it for a couple seconds.
- Add the espresso shots.
- Blend again until frothy (add more ice if needed).
- Add the stevia and blend some more.
That’s it! Enjoy! You can also add a dairy-free whip cream on top.