This is my breakfast every weekend. After a long week I look forward to having some pancakes WITHOUT the guilt! 😝
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp Almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 egg
- Ground Cinnamon and/or Pumpkin Spice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (for cooking)
- Peel and mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add the almond butter
- Add the egg
- Add the spices
- Then wisk everything really well for about 1 minute
- Add the oil to a pan
- Pour enough of the pancake batter into the pan to make a pancake (if you’re using a large pan you may be able to fit 2 pancakes or more)
- Just like regular pancakes, when they start bubbling slightly they need to be flipped over -they cook super fast!
- Once the pancakes are all done, beat an additional egg and cook in a little oil.
- Serve and enjoy! 😋