This dish tastes pretty good I have to admit. Alfredo anything is very bad on a dairy-free diet since it always contains milk. Soooo since I have gone way too long without eating it and lots of trial and error in trying to make the perfect recipe I finally found a fast and easy fool proof Alfredo dish that tastes TOO good to be true.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 container Victoria Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- 1lb regular shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 package of gluten-free linguini or spaghetti pasta
- Large handful of cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- Saute the shrimp in a saute or sauce pan with some olive oil until fully cooked (will turn pink).
- Then add the cherry tomatoes for another minute, and set aside.
- Boil the pasta just until al dente (not too soft, but not too hard). Keep watch as the gluten-free kind cooks very quickly.
- Then strain the pasta and in the same sauce pan add the pasta, Alfredo sauce and shrimp/tomatoes.
- Stir everything together really well and let it heat for another minute or two.
- Optional: I like to cut up some cilantro or parsley and garnish 🙂
- Serve and enjoy!