< B Vitamins
< Antioxidant Anthocyanin
< Vitamin A
< Vitamin C
< Vitamin K
< Pantothenic acid
• 2oz Flank Steak
• 4 cups Organic Fingerling Potatoes
• 3 Large Organic Carrots
• Olive Oil
• Dried Rosemary Spice
• Garlic Powder
• 1cup Red Wine (any of your choice – I used Twin Palms Syrah)
• 1 Lemon (optional)
1. Heat some olive oil in a pan under medium heat.
2. Add steak with spices, then cover and brown the steak on both sides, for a total of about 15 minutes.
3. While that’s browning, wash the potatoes and carrots.
4. Cut the carrots into large pieces and throw them into a Pyrex with the potatoes. Add olive oil and all spices, then mix well.
5. When the steak finishes browning take it out onto a cutting board and slice it into approximately 1″ thick and 4″ long slices.
6. Put the sliced steak into the Pyrex with the potatoes and carrots. Pour in the red wine.
7. Roast in the oven (covered with foil) for approximately 45 minutes.
8. Serve with a side of Italian romaine salad.