This took me 30 minutes to prepare.
• 2 organic chicken breasts
• 2 cups sliced organic brown belly mushrooms
• 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce (sometimes I use tomato sauce and add spices and white wine)
• 3 garlic cloves (fresh or frozen)
• olive oil for cooking
• garlic powder
• 1 bunch large organic asparagus
1. Heat some oil in a pan under medium heat.
2. Sauté the chicken breasts until they brown. Adding salt, pepper, garlic salt and paprika. (Make sure they cook thoroughly. I usually add like a 1/2 cup water after it browns, and let it cook about another 2 minutes).
3. While the chicken is cooking, wash the mushrooms and asparagus. Then slice the mushrooms and set aside.
4. When the chicken is done cooking, take the breasts out of the pan and slice each at an angle, into several pieces.
5. Heat some more oil in the same pan and toss in 3 diced up garlic cloves and the mushrooms. Saute on medium heat for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms soften.
6. While the mushrooms soften, place the asparagus in some olive oil on a separate pan on medium heat. Cook for about 7 minutes. They should remain crispy when you bite into them. Add salt.
7. Pour the pasta (or tomato) sauce and chicken pieces into the pan with the mushrooms. Let heat through another 3 minutes, then serve.